Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favorite Class

Go down 
+25
Dragonmaster228
Alabs
Vila33
jorgijus
baldemir
TimmyTheNerd
JigokuKensai
Enthanu
makaramus
Sawyer_taco
GrandKaiser
ZoMbY
soulexodus
wunil
YakaryBovine
Facepalm
KayaZ
randomboy
Jay.J
Chrysanthemum
Crimer{SKY}
Watsine
Mina Valentin
darkflames9
poxifide
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Favorite Class
 Black Belt/Monk
 Warrior/Royal Knight
 Cultist/Death Knight
 Thief/Ninja
 Woodsman/Ranger
 Slayer/Dragoon
 Red Mage/Wizard
 Black Mage/Wizard
 White Mage/Wizard
View results
AuthorMessage
KayaZ
Peasant
KayaZ

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Roleplay Character
Name:

Favorite Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 pm

wunil wrote:
KayaZ wrote:
ZoMbY, you on USWest, USEast or Europe server? I challenge thee!

Seriously? I think I am going to like shutdown my internet now.

You really hate PvP, don't ya? Well get used to it, FL isn't a RP only game.
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Monarch
GrandKaiser

Number of posts : 1676
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Roleplay Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 am

i like being a white mage because few people chose it
Back to top Go down
ZoMbY
Noble
ZoMbY

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:56 am

lol it was a little lame. I'm on USwest. Occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer_taco
Monarch
Sawyer_taco

Number of posts : 2035
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 am

GrandKaiser wrote:

how does it feel going through life knowing that noone really likes you
two dollars on the "why don't you tell me" response
Back to top Go down
wunil
Monarch

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 am

KayaZ wrote:
wunil wrote:
KayaZ wrote:

What are you saying? RPing is retarded to an extent. Which reminds me why I quit War3.
Back to top Go down
KayaZ
Peasant
KayaZ

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Roleplay Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 am

wunil wrote:
KayaZ wrote:
wunil wrote:
KayaZ wrote:

lolwut? In my opinion, RPing is retarded to an extent, which reminds me why I quit Fantasy Life.

Fixed.

Why are you still here?
Back to top Go down
wunil
Monarch

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 am

No no I quit War3 because of the amount of douches. I liked playing FL with a full house of friends though and I'm sticking around here just in case I want to play War3 (which will happen sooner or later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:29 pm

I like ninja because he is so fast and there is any existing guide to do you to the best and dagger and elves boots do them to the fastest and they are good at running from stronger opponents and the are getting so fast xp but they aren't so got at 2 vs ninja they are good at pvp and they are funny with stealing in rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 pm

woodsman is also cool its my reserve if it is not allowed with thieves sry if you take this as spaming I forgotten to write something they are also cool with light arrow and bow
they are also good dmg dealers and fast if you had greate ag
Back to top Go down
makaramus
Peasant

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 pm

dk
can go creeps solo and have got little army for versus king.
have got ultimate str=int spell (3str=1int).he can only one defeated the king.last power dark portal best way than misha.this speel can summon one pitlord and he have got 2 hero power Very Happy.so maybe dk dont have got defeat alls but her monsters can did it Smile
and monk,warrior dragon slayer can be defeated dk but dk can defeated all others (agi and ints)

edit:thieves clones skill dont defend he only dk's ultimate spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: red mage is lulz   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am

i use red mage for rp purposes
Or i don't pick a class...

But when i do use it its so my character "Discovers" Magic which progresses his story
Back to top Go down
Enthanu
Peasant
Enthanu

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:22 am

My favorite is thief, it is a great Role playing evil class, it is uber in PVP if you use Enthanu's guide to a thieves success ( Agility/3=Str/2=Intelligence) (start with elder so you can spam EXP steal) Just is ultimate against all, apply poison and then mug their potions while they are silences, after that you can wear them down if they are a Monk or Death Knight, just keep the clones all over the place to confuse, if they come to close use smoke bomb and throw then invisibility then come back when you are full health and ready to wear them down slowly, while they are poisoned take them down health by health skirmishes, Speed, Stealth, and the element of surprise are on your side making it a very powerful class if used correctly.
Back to top Go down
GrandKaiser
Monarch
GrandKaiser

Number of posts : 1676
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Roleplay Character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 am

Sawyer_taco wrote:
GrandKaiser wrote:

how does it feel going through life knowing that noone really likes you
two dollars on the "why don't you tell me" response

why don't you tell me why I actually marked thief/ninja and cultist/dark knight?

Also thats very nice of noone but he should really just come out and say it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JigokuKensai
Peasant
JigokuKensai

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Roleplay Character
Name: YuuRei Kensai

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:03 pm

although lately i've been trying to avoid using it and develop new rp characters with different classes (2 rp characters for every class is my currecnt goal hahaha despite the fact I'm terrible with names....)

my personal favorite is sword-monk (I claim fictional internet copyright) 26/27/10.

Ki-Enhance (it's like going super saiyan! although the color scheme would suggest Cloud's Ex-Mode from Dissidia, if you want to go with a theme) + Mask of Death + 10-15 mana pots (and a few health or blue pots as a safety net) means you can solo any boss (except lich where you might need an ankh if u don't silence him fast enough) at around lvl 14-17 getting int and agi up before str (Just make sure you don't die to any boss once with Ki-Enhance active, afterwords it seems the game forgets Ki-Enhance works). Ki-Enhance seems to also save my butt in pvp battles as well and dragon combo omnislash takes down a lot of people easily and if it doesn't well there's always a nice quick Ki Blast Sword Beam to finish them off.

(although this might be a bit unbalanced i'd like d-combo to have a slightly farther casting range, like appearing instantly in front of the target that's a few paces away from you, if only for astethic appeal)
Back to top Go down
Enthanu
Peasant
Enthanu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 pm

I think the ultimate combo should be a stat based damage not a base damage, the dragon combo not to have such a long stunning effect... For range characters that is very lethal and instakillish... And the Combo should be affected by armor like other things as it is a melee attack, even if it is a skill.
Back to top Go down
JigokuKensai
Peasant
JigokuKensai

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2010-06-16

Roleplay Character
Name: YuuRei Kensai

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Enthanu wrote:
I think the ultimate combo should be a stat based damage not a base damage, the dragon combo not to have such a long stunning effect... For range characters that is very lethal and instakillish... And the Combo should be affected by armor like other things as it is a melee attack, even if it is a skill.
i think it is affected by armor it seems to do less dmg on flans for example although it may just be the dmg type the combo inflicts rather than the armor value, it could be both though

Last edited by JigokuKensai on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enthanu
Peasant
Enthanu

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm

It's armor type I assume, as a mugging on a flan will not work unlike a blizzard.
Back to top Go down
TimmyTheNerd
Peasant
TimmyTheNerd

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-11-24

Roleplay Character
Name: Durakar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:58 pm

I like Cultist/Death Knight

Only class I've tried that I've enjoyed thoroughly so far. Fun to be an evil king with a semi-army of undead.
Back to top Go down
baldemir
Peasant
baldemir

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Roleplay Character
Name: Renshou

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 pm

ninja: A class that I mastered, when it becomes werewolf and then nearby 100 agi whit some epic item aid, he can't be stoped easly thanks to his stun and his escape and nuke tactics

red mage: best class for legendary items, whit the right items he's kinda a good damage dealer and a really strong survivor.
in my hands
early: good killer, good xp
mid: survivor and good damage dealer,
late: if he haves some epic items he's really strong, if he haves them all is nearly invencible((I can make he have nearby +50 bonus armor and nearby 300 damage fast auto-attack +red mage hybryd skills))
Back to top Go down
jorgijus
Peasant
jorgijus

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Ninja, just ninja. It's a fun class, it's fun to rp with it too, and if you're feeling evil you can steal everyone's money and the treasure vault/place/king money depot thingy (can't remember it's name). What else can you ask for? Oh right, lockpicking.

P.S: Duh, necro'd. Note to self: Look at the date of the last post.
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Roleplay Character
Name: Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 am

Too much people play Ninja. Once, I was a king with 5 thieves on the loose. Couldnt possibly catch so much.
Back to top Go down
Alabs
Knight
Alabs

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Roleplay Character
Name: ROX

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:01 am

prefer with warriors, tankers and easy to use... but because it's the easiest class, it's a pretty much predictable class... second was the black mage, can't hold anymore damage? beat it!
Back to top Go down
http://cracksofpiece.wordpress.com
Dragonmaster228
Knight
Dragonmaster228

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2010-07-28
Location : In the mountains with dragons that are eating Krackles.

Roleplay Character
Name: Shaco

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 am

Vila33 wrote:
Too much people play Ninja. Once, I was a king with 5 thieves on the loose. Couldnt possibly catch so much.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Djordje
Peasant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:15 am

Well i love Ninja mostly to see people face when i steal theyr money from bank or ambush them, and Slayer is pretty good class to and im allso new on forums so i would like to ask you where you ppl play? I play on Garena (aka Garena Plus ) So contact me!
Back to top Go down
Vila33
Monarch
Vila33

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Roleplay Character
Name: Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 pm

First post and a necropost. Meaning, YOU ARE NOW 100% NECROMANCER!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Class   Favorite Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Life :: Off-Topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: