Fantasy Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Place to discuss and download the latest Fantasy Life versions.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So...

Go down 
+2
Watsine
Badoatlyf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Badoatlyf
Peasant

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-03-09

So... Empty
PostSubject: So...   So... EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Are you guys dead? I'd honestly be heartbroken if you or this project is dead. This map has so much potential, even after so many years. So many bugs, some to the point of hilarity and still, the gameplay is brilliant. So many years well-spent playing this map. Is it simply not being developed anymore?
Back to top Go down
Watsine
Admin
Watsine

Number of posts : 3749
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Roleplay Character
Name: Kietan

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 pm

it's pretty much cadaverific
Back to top Go down
https://fantasylife.forumotion.com
Badoatlyf
Peasant

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:04 pm

Watsine wrote:
it's pretty much cadaverific
Any chance of revival? I really, REALLY love the map; I'd hate to see it die.
Back to top Go down
Chief-Oblivion
Monarch
Chief-Oblivion

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-04-18

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:34 pm

To be honest, I don't think my computer is even compatible with Warcraft 3 anymore xD

Don't ask me why I still check these forums after 6 years.
Back to top Go down
Devilwon
Peasant
Devilwon

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2012-08-18

Roleplay Character
Name: Devilwon

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 2:42 am

Chief... We all don't know why, but we do because we are nostalgic Very Happy

Badoatlyf, once i tried to revive FL but then i realize that i can't do anything about it. The only i get is to be annoying at some points

You can do 2 things: Give up, or remember the map as good as it was in the real good times (thing that I do)

So, it's your choice. Good luck What a Face
If FL has to come back, it will come back. But only when it wants to come back u can't force it
Back to top Go down
Badoatlyf
Peasant

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 10:31 am

Forcing? I was just thinking it could pass on to more willing individuals. All in good memory and with respect to the map, of course.
Back to top Go down
Shieldbreaker
Peasant

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-05-07

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 5:44 am

I love fantasy life, but everyone is still playing 1.26, since 1.30 is buggy as hell. Not that 1.26 doesn't crash often. It would be great if there were more playable versions. The popularity would probably pick up too, if 2-3 hours of roleplay would not dissapear due to crashes.
Back to top Go down
Badoatlyf
Peasant

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 4:23 pm

Shieldbreaker wrote:
I love fantasy life, but everyone is still playing 1.26, since 1.30 is buggy as hell. Not that 1.26 doesn't crash often. It would be great if there were more playable versions. The popularity would probably pick up too, if 2-3 hours of roleplay would not dissapear due to crashes.
Exactly. And I and my friends REALLY love the game, some of who happen to be mapmakers. If you are getting my drift.
Back to top Go down
shiverczar
Peasant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-10

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:55 pm

Well, Watsine said he'd be taking a look a few weeks ago, I haven't heard from him since though (not sure if he meant trying to fix it up a bit himself or releasing a new file for us to take a look at ourselves). Trying not to bother him too much, since bothering people isn't very nice, but I am somewhat anxious to hear back. My friends and I recently started playing again, but it's unfortunate that we need to use an older version to avoid things that crop up sometimes. It's a bloody well made map though, and I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Badoatlyf
Peasant

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 12:33 pm

shiverczar wrote:
Well, Watsine said he'd be taking a look a few weeks ago, I haven't heard from him since though (not sure if he meant trying to fix it up a bit himself or releasing a new file for us to take a look at ourselves). Trying not to bother him too much, since bothering people isn't very nice, but I am somewhat anxious to hear back. My friends and I recently started playing again, but it's unfortunate that we need to use an older version to avoid things that crop up sometimes. It's a bloody well made map though, and I love it Smile
Same here. That's why I'd love either of the cases coming true. If the original owner can fix it, then all the more power to him. But if he just can't bother, maybe releasing it to the community is for the best. Think of the possibilities!
Back to top Go down
shiverczar
Peasant

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-08-10

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:35 pm

Well, I figure a few months without any posts is a decent amount of time for it not to be a huge bother, so I'm bumping this website. Smile
Back to top Go down
Badoatlyf
Peasant

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Totally agreed. I think the creator pretty much dropped it. In that case, I think I speak for everyone when I appeal to you. Won't you release the source of the very latest version of the map? I am sure I am not the only one here who'd love to continue your legacy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...   So... Empty

Back to top Go down

So...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Life :: Development & Discussion :: Q & A-
Jump to: